Who we are
Getcouponscode is dedicated to safeguarding your privacy. With this policy, we want you to know that we highly honor and respect your right to safeguard personal information.
What personal data
We may Process the following categories of Personal Information about you:
- Personal details: your name; username or log-in details; password; areas or topics of interest; and photograph (if you or another user posts a photo on the Service).
- Relationship Data: Relationship Data may help us understand who you are and what types of stores, products, and advertisements you might like. This includes lifestyle, preference, and interest information; the types of coupons and coupon websites that interest you; information collected from social media interactions; and demographic information, as set forth below.
- Demographic information: gender; age/date of birth; nationality; salutation; job title, company information, education, work experience, and other professional information; and language preferences.
- Contact details: postal address; telephone and/or mobile number; email address; and your public social media handles or profile(s).
- Transaction Information: information on how you interact with the Services, such as the coupons you view and redeem, the gift cards you purchase or sell via our Services, the cashback offers that you claim, including copies of receipts that you submit; financial information about you as needed to administer your participation in our rewards programs, including payment card number, expiration date, and CVN; other information about how you use our Services, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with our merchants, business partners, and service providers, including, in some cases, the items you purchase from those merchants.
- Consent records: records of any consents you may have given, together with the date and time, means of consent, and any related information (e.g., the subject matter of the consent).
- Location information: location data that describes the precise geographic location of your device (“Precise Location Data”). This may include your physical location and movements that allow us to periodically determine your geolocation, such as your location relative to nearby merchants or, your presence within a mall or store or your state/province, city, or neighborhood.
- Purchase and payment details: records of purchases and prices; invoice records; payment records; billing address; payment method; cardholder or accountholder name; payment amount; and payment date.
- Employer details: where you interact with us in your capacity as an employee, the contact information of your employer (including name, address, telephone number, and email address) to the extent relevant.
- Views and opinions: any views and opinions that you or other users choose to send to us, or publicly post about us on social media platforms or in the Services, including on forums.
We also collect other kinds of information from you or other sources, which we refer to as “Other Information” in this Policy, which may include but is not limited to:
- Information about your use of the Services, such as usage data and statistical information, may be aggregated.
- Browsing history including the websites or other services you visited before and after interacting with the Services.
- Searches for and interactions with e-commerce opportunities, such as merchants and offers contained in the Services.
- Non-precise information about the approximate physical location (for example, at the city or zip code level) of a user’s computer or device derived from the IP address of such computer or device (“GeoIP Data”).
- Device identification (“ID”), which is a distinctive number associated with a smartphone or similar handheld device, but is different than a hardware serial number.
- Advertising ID, which is a unique, user-resettable identification number for advertising associated with a device (e.g., iOS uses the Identifier for Advertising (or “IDFA”) and Android uses Google Advertising ID).
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which is a unique string of numbers automatically assigned to your device whenever you access the Internet.
- Access time
- Another unique identifier (e.g., Android advertising ID or Apple IDFA), domain names, screen views, language information, device name, and model.
- Activities on our Services. For example, information collected by our Services via a mobile device may include the following: (i) the names of the other applications on your mobile device and, if you use an Android-based mobile device, how you use them (e.g., frequency and duration of use); (ii) if you use an Android-based mobile device, the URL addresses of the webpages you access; (iii) information about your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, and other similar information, but not phone number); (iv) information about your use of features, functions, or clicks on notifications or content; and (v) the strength of the signal, temperature, battery level, and unique identifier of a nearby Bluetooth® proximity beacon. Internet connection means, such as internet service provider (“ISP”), mobile operator, WiFi connection, service set identifier (“SSID”), International Mobile Subscriber Identity (“IMSI”), and International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”).
- Device type, settings, and software used.
- Log files, which may include IP addresses, browser type, ISP referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and/or clickstream data, including any clicks on customized links.
- Web Beacons, which are electronic files that allow a website to count users who have visited that page or to access certain cookies.
- Pixel Tags, also known as clear GIFs, beacons, spotlight tags, or web bugs, are a method for passing information from the user’s computer to a third-party website.
- Local Shared Objects, such as Flash cookies, and Local Storage, such as HTML5.
- Mobile analytics to understand the functionality of our mobile applications and software on your phone.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.